HOW TO BUY AN E-TICKET
- Online tickets can be purchased from the Russian Railway website www.pass.rzd.ru. You must register as a user in order to make a purchase.
- When buying tickets online, review the terms of service and make sure you enter the correct personal details.
- We recommend that you print out your tickets and present them on the train with your passport (with the matching passport number on the ticket).
- Online ticket sales end one hour before the train departs from the first station.
- If you have any questions, call the GoRail sales centre on +372 631 0044 (9:00-16:00 Monday-Friday).
Tickets for the Moscow-St Petersburg-Tallinn train have been able to be purchased online since 16 September 2015.